After all, I guess, in March 2013 I shared this idea to my Mexican friend Angel Huerta and decided to take this work seriously. I remember him sharing Dani Zapata's cover of PATHFINDER's FIFTH ELEMENT to me. "Hmm, why don't we ask him to join us?" - we said. So I messaged to Dani and he was happy to join us. That's what gave me the prospect of this project. (Here's that cover by the way). Then Angel showed me Jorge B. Canchola who was also glad to join the band. I've also met one great female singer Elena Garnes thanks to my friend Idaly. Elena was happy to collaborate with us but unfortunately later on we had to part ways due to her lack of time to work with us. So we started working on the songs of our debut album. I must mention the fact that without Jorge we wouldn't have had such a great orchestrations in this album. So while working on our album I've met Iliour Griften on youtube who told me that we could work together and I invited him in our project as well. He did really great job in "Elfhaven Forest" and I believe he'll do so in other tracks as well.
But this is not all, I had an honor to contact with some of my favorite artists and I'm really glad that I got acceptance from most of them. At the moment I can't mention all of them until I receive their full recordings. So the guest musicians are: Apollo Papathanasio (ex. FIREWIND, Spiritual Beggars), Andrea Bicego from 4th DIMENSION, Michal Jankuliak from EAGLEHEART, Gabriels Shiro from GABRIELS, Victor Hugo Santafe Ossa from ATTA. And I'm really happy to have Bob Katsionis (FIREWIND) on the sound production of the album.
So here's a little flashback from me. Stay tuned fore more :)
Have a nice day to you all!
KAKHI

:'3
ReplyDelete